Writing can be slow and solitary. This turned out to be a pretty exciting week in my writing world.
- I was a winner of the Spring Fling KidLit Contest for my story The Art of the Park.
- I joined The Authors Guild.
- I’m finishing the last (hopefully) round of edits on my debut picture book.
- I wrote and then rewrote a picture book manuscript based on a publisher’s suggestions. The initial feedback was that it definitely looks promising.
- I contributed an essay to an online publications. Details to follow.
- I joined an amazing group of picture book authors to form a co-marketing group, Picture Book Pals.