Skip to content
- Finished editing a picture book (a Rosh Hashanah story) and submitted it to my monthly SCBWI critique group
- Worked on two more chapters of my MG WIP with my critique partner and submitted the next two chapters to her
- Read all the September PJ Library books before distributing them
- Submitted a new 100-word story for publication
- Received notification that one of my pieces from last week has been accepted for publication in an online literary journal
- Received notice that a 100-word story has been selected for publication.
- And perhaps my greatest accomplishment for the week: I wrote out a menu for Rosh Hashanah guests!
Bride’s Pool Road
Share This Article