Skip to content
- I finished a first draft of a new PB that retells a story from Talmud. I’m very excited for this one but I need people to review it that are both familiar and unfamiliar with the story to see if it makes sense to anyone except for me.
- One of my PB publishers sent me character sketches to review for accuracy in terms of representation of religious and secular communities. I’m so excited because I got to ‘meet’ my main character and I absolutely love her!
- I sent out a draft of my Jewish folktale manuscript PB that I’ve been working on with an illustrator friend as a collaborative project to an independent editor. I should hear back from her next week. I hope that we work well together as having an independent editor should really help the submissions process since I’m querying publishers directly.
- I’ve been thinking about inclusivity in Jewish spaces even more than usual in the past week in preparation for my upcoming talk.
- I’ve fallen behind with my CP with my MG project and hope to be able to try to catch up next week.
Share This Article