Skip to content
- Vaccination #2 is in 2 days!
- I’m slowly working on my new Harbin MG WIP and sharing 2 chapters a week with my critique partner.
- I got to meet my critique group in person for the first time in well over one year!
- I’ve started an exciting new collaborative PB project with a good friend who happens to be an incredible artist. We both realize that this approach, an author-illustrator team, is a bit unorthodox but we are both so excited that we’re going to go for it anyway! I wish I could say more because I want to shout it out to the world.
- I’ve been asked to speak in an upcoming conference on inclusivity in Jewish spaces and the Jewish response to the increase in violent attacks against Asian Americans. Details to follow.
- I signed up three new families for PJ Library Hong Kong.